Sunday 29 December 2013

Day 2: LOS ANGELES

Hotel room view


3 hour plane journey, midnight drive through LA and 5 hours of sleep later...

I could not even sleep due to my excitement and my obsessive planned schedule for the day ( which began on a rocky start), but when I walked into the breakfast room I was nearly in tears because the strong smell of Starbucks and breakfast muffins seemed to be 'So Cal' to me and the amazing sound of fellow American accents was the most beautiful sound I had ever heard! 

(I have only been to America once, to New York ,when I was two years old so it would be strange if I really remembered anything; but I consider myself lucky since a few months later the Twin Towers collapsed :O so I managed to catch a glimpse of the building.)

After we had managed to fix our attraction tickets we spent the whole day at Universal Studios which was a ton of fun, ton of walking and most obviously a ton of moaning since I have a younger brother and sister.




On the tour it was really exciting to see where and how so many movies and TV shows were filmed. For anyone who is going to LA this a must-go attraction.

Has any one else been there recently?

Priyanka xx

No comments :

Post a Comment