Friday 17 January 2014

Product Review: Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes Waterproof


O.M.G. I have totally been loving this mascara! I purchased L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes during the summer holidays when I went to Calgary, Canada in August (which seems to be such a long time ago!) I needed a new mascara that would last those summer pool dips, sweat, heat, water fights and survive the whole day (since during the summer keeping preoccupied is my biggest concern) and this was the mascara for it!

When I came back to school (unfortunately summer doesn't last a million years), soo many people complimented my lashes! I naturally have long, thick eye lashes but this product emphasized my eyes, created a 'million lashes' (see what i did there?), gave me great volume and length so that I could look wide awake without any other eye makeup like eyeliner.  



The elastomer applicator (wand) is AMAZING as it doesn't leave any clumps or over-load the product on your lashes. Also, I found it could really grip every single lash and coat it will minimal effort which is very helpful for those, like myself, that have limited time in the mornings or are new to makeup.

I like to put on two coats onto each eye, without letting it dry until I'm satisfied with how it looks. 

However (oh no!), I would say the only disadvantage of using this mascara every day is that it can be rather difficult to completely remove. I felt like it was a little bit too harsh everyday and when I went to remove it with a waterproof eye makeup remover (as I found that normal wipes didn't remove anything) and ended up pulling my lashes out in aggression...eek!

 Seriously, I would recommend buying this mascara or a mascara in L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Range which are £10.99 at Boots. Eventhough this is a pricier side for a drugstore mascara it is totally worth every penny!

I know that before I buy a product I always do my research and see other people's views on products so I hope this helps.

Priyanka xx


No comments :

Post a Comment