Sunday 22 June 2014

My Canon Camera!

Lets go on an adventure since now I can finally call you mine...

 
 
It finally happened.

I got my baby.

I had to wait and beg (my dad) for what seemed a million years to get hold of this, but trust me it was sooo worth it.

It was earlier last year when I started reading blogs and becoming familiar with the concept, but what drew me in the most was the beautiful photography, I am quite an artistic person and it was then that I realised it would like to take it up.

That's not the only reason why, its because pictures are memories! When I do something amazing and exciting I always think in my head 'this would be a beautiful photograph' and one day I will look through them all and remember how great I felt at that moment.

I am more than grateful than I can put into words for this.

Okay, so I don't really know what half the tech-y buttons really do, but this is an adventure for me - to explore, an adventure to make memories and live the life I have always imagined. (Oh, the symbolism of it all).

So, lets make this more than really beautiful.

Priyanka xx




No comments :

Post a Comment