Sunday 28 February 2016

TGI Fridays Belated Valentine's Day Meal






My mind's telling me no...
 
But my body, my body's telling me yes....
 
So I listened to my body. Oh, yes I did.
 
I've been to TGI Friday's once before in Piccadilly Circus and decided it was time to visit again after cravings for burgers once again.
 
I ordered the Jack Daniel's® Chicken Sandwich which was a grilled chicken breast with  Monterey Jack cheese,  bacon,  tomato, red onion and mayo on a glazed brioche bun. This came with a portion of fries and I also added some onion rings to my meal just because I was feeling cheeky. The cheesiness of the burger was a definite win-win situation and the Jack Daniels sauce was intensively sweet and very different, but equally enjoyable as regular BBQ sauce.

No comments :

Post a Comment