Monday 17 March 2014

Boots Birthday Haul!


If you are anything like me then you know how exciting going to boots can be! I mean seriously after constantly seeing bloggers and youtubers doing makeup hauls and favorites there are so many products that I seem to 'need' and have been adding up onto my wish list.

I finally convinced my mum to take me to boots because I had to get a ton of first aid things for my Duke of Edinburgh Award expedition and then treated my self to some beauty products because summer is not TOO far away and on Thursday (20th March) ITS MY BIRTHDAY!

I ended up buying:

-Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Eternal Gold

-Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Green Berry

-Maybelline Dream Sun bronzer in Blonde

-Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

- Boots Oil Absorbing Sheets

-Max Factor Gloss Infinity in Angel Nails 

-Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

-Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punched (that I didn't put into the picture!)

I think that all of these things will look (and work) gorgeous during the summer months and I am so excited to try out all these products because I have heard so many good things about them!

Have you tried these before? Let me know!

Priyanka xx




No comments :

Post a Comment