Sunday 2 March 2014

Simple Sugar Free Pancakes


Recently I have trying my best to eat healthily...but that doesn't mean that I don't continuously crave chocolate and feel the need to satisfy my sweet tooth!

I found a recipe for pancakes and decided to try it out and was amazed by how simple and healthy (no sugar!) it was but how darn delicious it tastes.

Ingredients for 2 servings:
-Oats (I used 2 packs of Oats so Simple)
-1 egg
-1 Banana (chopped)
-Almond Milk...which I guesstimated (I used Alpro but any milk will do)

Toppings :
-Melted dark chocolate
-Coconut shavings

Bled the oats by itself so it resembles flour then add the banana (natural sweetener), egg and almond milk and blend it until it is a liquid pancake mixture. Cooked them like normal pancakes adding any wonderful type of toppings and then serve! Simples.

What are your favorite pancake toppings?

Priyanka xx

No comments :

Post a Comment