Saturday 22 November 2014

Things That Make Me Happy #7 Dressing Up


Yes, doing your makeup, wearing pretty little dresses, straightening your hair and pampering yourself.

I mean, isn't that what every girl wants?


 
Its really a form of self appreciation; to take some time to look gorgeous, feel confident and be excited from time to time.
 
Right now its hard to be nice to myself (or even have a moment to reflect) because of my intense revision/school/lack of sleep/no motivation period. I feel that I have to constantly be revising or I'll be cheating myself which really isn't the case.

No. Actually I am going to try extra hard to be positive because that's what I promised myself I would do. Anyway I do have Spain to look forward to at Christmas - I literally cannot wait!


The thing that really makes me happy is getting dressed up for Christmas and New Years parties.

Wait a minute.

I need to go shopping.

For dresses.

Shoes.

Jewellery.

and Christmas presents of course.

This year is almost over.... *insert panic face*

What type of dresses are you wearing over the holiday season? What's your favourite nail colour because I cant wait to get these girls glammed up!

Priyanka xx

No comments :

Post a Comment