Monday 22 December 2014

Mocks Finished | Catching Up | Christmas Plans 2014


Woaahh. I can explain everything.


EXAMS.

I have literally had no time to myself for the last 3 weeks because of my mock examinations that took place. The first week started off with a 10 hour art exam (in complete silence), drama rehearsals and performances (which meant I unwillingly had to stay at school until 6.30 on both days which led my mum worrying and coming to find where I was). The other two weeks were full on exam, revision, lack of sleep, fatigue, coffee and exams (3 exams a day some days!)  You can probably tell I was drained out....

One thing to bare in mind during difficult situations like this is:

If Katniss Everdeen survived The Hunger Games (twice),
Than you can survive Mock Exam Week (twice).

Words of wisdom just there.

Now its all finished and I am free for the rest of the Christmas break! My friend and I celebrated with a coffee and cake date where we looked at the food longer than we ate - I got a Banoffee Pie (which was 70% cream) and we enjoyed a latte from her coffee machine that makes me jealous every time I step into her kitchen.


AND NOW FOR THE EXCITING PART - SPAIN!

Oh yes. You read it right. Spain.

More specifically, my family has planed to go to Malaga for 10 days and I am more than excited! (hence all the exclamation marks) This is the only thing that has got me through the last few weeks of misery. You should look at some of my first posts on my amazing (but unfortunately short) trip to Los Angeles here :)

Let me know what your plans are for the Christmas break - Are you travelling anywhere or spending time at home with your family? I would love to know :)

Priyanka xx

2 comments :

  1. Well done on finishing all your exams! Hope you have a lovely Christmas!

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, its a great accomplishment! Hope you have a relaxing Christmas and New Years xx

      Delete