Sunday 28 December 2014

Winter Glow Makeup Routine

 
It's nearly Christmas!
 
And 2015 (what!?)
 
And
 
I have a cold.
 
Great.
 
 
 
I have made some little changes to my everyday makeup look because I want to look fresh and good on camera as I am going to Spain for Christmas!
 
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation £9.99 - I recently bought this because I was convinced by all the good reviews out there, it has a medium coverage and a slightly dewy (and glowy) finish which is the perfect texture for me.
 
- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer £4.19 - Do you know how much I love this? It had a great coverage for dark spots and works well under the eyes. Personally, I find it can be a little drying under the eyes but if you mix it in with your foundation it is fine. Also, I get through a tube of this stuff really quickly so I'm always making trips to Boots to get more which is a little annoying.
 
- Rimmel Match Perfection Illuminating Concealer £5.99 - For the extra glow in the inner corners of my eyes   
 
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder £3.99 - To set my concealer and minimize shine
 
- Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder £7.99 - I have had the same one for 3 years (not an exaggeration) and have used it everyday and it has not run out yet. Now that's what you call a miracle.
 
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Mono Blush in Santa Rose £3.99 - I have used this forever and I can't get enough of the natural flushed look 
 
- Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara £7.99 - I would say this is Maybelline's best mascara (I think its the brush that really makes me like it)
 
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes Thick & Thin Eyeliner £5.49 - Perfectly natural but I find it is a little fidgety to apply
 
 
I hope my experience had  helped anyone looking for new products to add to their routine. I personally get excited to apply my makeup now especially with my new foundation.
 
What is your favourite drugstore product that you would recommend?
 
Priyanka xx
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment