Tuesday 23 December 2014

Superdrug Aloe Vera and Witch Hazel Mud Masks


I search of a new face mask, I stumbled across Superdrug's Purifying Witch Hazel Face Mask and I wholly and totally fell in love with it. I have found that my skin reacts well to clay and mud based face cleansers rather than gel bases from brands such as Clearasil.

Beware (sensitive skin types).  Both these masks dry tight on your skin so at first it can feel a little uncomfortable but to me it feels like then it is actually working on my skin.

Knowing me, I dragged my friend on a very exciting secret mission to get to a Superdrug store and buy another one - the best thing about these masks is that they are pretty cheap, effective and the little bottle might not look like much but it does last a good amount of time.

These babies have become a part of my skin care routine and I feel that my skin is left fresh and renewed. I use it twice a week (after washing my hair which is wrapped in a towel and out of the way) and this way just when I think my skin is looking a little tired out...my face mask comes to the rescue.

Have you tried these masks? If I was to buy another mask which one would you recommend?

Priyanka xx

No comments :

Post a Comment