Sunday 11 January 2015

Things That Make Me Happy #8 Pancakes and Sleeping In

You, your bed, a candle, a movie or a book and a long good nights sleep - isn't that what everybody wants on the weekend?
 

Yes, it makes me very happy to lie in on the weekends and I feel that I should not feel bad about doing it either because my body needs it's rest especially after a week of non stop school and work...or I just like sleeping - take which ever excuse you want.

The best thing is when I decide to wake up late and make pancakes because those days seems to bring the ultimate happiness within me. Its a fact - food is not just food for my body but food for my soul :)

Don't worry I try to keep my pancakes as healthy as I can by using oats instead of flour, not adding sugar (you can use honey to sweeten it on top), dark chocolate instead of the purely indulging nutella (oh, sneaky birthday treat I need you) and topping it with fruit such as bananas (natural sweetener) or blueberries.

Trust me, on one of these mornings you would want to be here with me but I would like to apologies in advance and warn you of how I tend to fangirl over the smallest things like cute breakfasts and coffee. Well that's me for you.

How do you like to unwind or relax on the weekends? Music, movies or mates?

Priyanka xx




No comments :

Post a Comment