Wednesday 16 September 2015

Europe Trip 2015: Day 3 | Lichtenstein and Bregenz, Austria




 How cheeky am I to make her pose like that?


 The whole of Lichtenstein City was scattered in beautiful and vibrant flowers which was too hard not to capture.



I'm a sucker for the scenery as you can see...
 
The beautifully decorated Opera House in in Bregenz in Austria where we ate really tasty Gelato ice cream...it seemed that ice cream really was the only way to cool down (and indulge into my holiday taste buds obviously!)





















Whilst walking through the city we came across people playing a serious game of giant chess which was really interesting because I have never seen anything like it before.

Have you ever played giant chess? I've never really bothered learning how to play chess so I guess I'm more of a cards person then.

Priyanka xx

No comments :

Post a Comment