Sunday 13 September 2015

New Buys | Argan Oil and Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

And we encounter it again.
 
The disappointing time of your life when your mascara has run dry and needs replacing yet again -unless you want to be slightly lazy and use it anyway (even though it could start infecting your eyes).
 
We've all been there haven't we? (Even you boys....) 
 
Every time I go back to Boots for a new tube of mascara I try something new because there are always new releases from all companies in the drugstore and usually a simple mascara does the job. This time I decided to go for Maybelline Lash Sensational Lash Multiplying Mascara £7.99 and it seemed to be an especially good purchase. The wand of the mascara does magic on my eyelashes! The bristles are firm and slightly curved meaning it makes it incredibly easy, and non technical, to grip onto all my eyelashes so that they are equally covered in mascara.
 
Well, maybe that's just me with the whole equality thing...
 
Also, I have been loving OGX Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Weightless Reviving Dry Oil as a spray to use on damp hair before blow drying simply because I have been finding that the heat from the hair dryer can dry out my hair a little too much, leaving the strands at the front of my head a little frizzy. I found that by adding extra moisture to the hair strands first reduces the number fly-aways.
 
Have any of you ever tried washing out your old mascara wand and using it to comb your eyebrows in the morning? Trust me, its a good trick!
 
Priyanka xx

No comments :

Post a Comment