Saturday 29 August 2015

Europe Trip 2015 : Day 2 | Chapel Bridge and Mount Pilatus, Lucerne, Switzerland

Beautiful flower display at Chapel Bridge, Lucerne. We were lucky enough to have some sunshine as well....
 

It's lucky to see my brother smile whilst taking photos, so when he does I have to keep snapping!






The cable car journey up to the top of Mount Pilatus took around 45 minutes.

Yes, that is an awfully long time to reach the top, but with good reason. When we finally did arrive, everything was white, cold and breezy but an extraordinary experience which I had never dreamed nor imaged of seeing.


Blown away.

No.

Literally.




Flowers where I never thought I would find flowers.
 
I guess sometimes you just have to keep an open mind (and eye).









 And I'm pretty sure we grabbed some Swiss Mövenpick ice cream on the way back! Now that's why I love summer holidays.

If you haven't been to the Swiss Mountains you really must put it on your list!

Priyanka xx

No comments :

Post a Comment