Wednesday 2 December 2015

Mac Pro Longwear Concealer


Dark spots? Scars? Acne? 
Trust me, been there done that.
 
I had been searching for a good, high coverage concealer in Boots for a long time and finally gave up hunting for something that clearly doesn't exist. A good concealer in my eyes is difficult to find, especially when you're using it for coverage purposes.
 
Mac seems to be a popular and trust worthy brand in many people's eyes, so I opted to buy Mac's Pro Longwear Concealer and I am glad I made that decision. I put 1 pump of the concealer in a small circular container (which was originally a Mac tester pot) and use my No.7 Concealer Brush dab it onto any places I want to cover up, which is mainly darker scars on my forehead. I have found that layering the product over the area is key to making it look natural, even though this takes a little extra time to do.
 
The concealer is light weight, has brilliant coverage and lasts all day so no touch ups are necessary. A little product goes a long way and I think it is perfect for camouflaging. I haven't used this under my eyes because this shade would be too dark for that purpose and I prefer slightly lighter, natural coverage for the under eye area.
 
Have you tried any other products that cover up pigmentation effectively?
 
Priyanka xx

No comments :

Post a Comment