Wednesday 16 December 2015

Trying to Make That Stubborn Frizz, Ease....


Frizz. I hate it.

Frizzy hair is just not my ideal look even though some people might be able to rock it.
 
Due to having bleached colour, naturally wavy, slightly dry hair; the smallest amount of rain and wind can often lead of stands of frizz from creeping into my fresh hair. I try to only wash my hair twice a week maximum and once a week is usually fine for me (I am a lazy girl).

When blow drying my hair, I like to use John Frieda's Frizz Ease Anti Frizz Primer by applying it on damp hair. I only purchased this recently and have found that actually it has been making a huge difference by eliminating the 'just washed puffy' dance my hair likes to do the day after.

I also have been using the Straight Fixation Smoothing Cream on the front crown section of my hair. I find that even when I'm not styling my hair much I will blow dry the front areas straight so that I at least can look decent.
 
I have used the Flawlessly Straight Conditioner once and then straightened my hair. I found that it locks in lots of shine in my hair so that even if you straighten your hair with a not so great straightener it doesn't look damaged and in fact makes you straightened hair last longer without needing retouches.
 
I would recommend all these product to you if you would like to make your frizz ease (you get the joke?!) and tame your lovely strands. However, adding to much of any of these will weight your hair down because they are quite concentrated products.
 
Let me know what other products you have found works to keep your hair lovely and smooth.
 
Priyanka xx

No comments :

Post a Comment