Saturday 28 November 2015

How To Be Attractive


Its been a tough week. Why should I lie? One of the main on going concerns that I have at the moment is that I watch people. Observe actions, interactions, body language and friendship groups. I see some girls who seem very pretty, confident, out going and fun to be around... and sure they attract many boys. I've found myself stuck trying to look perfect all the time, fixing my hair and looking in the mirror in every odd chance but now I realise that I'm only wasting time. After a little closer observations of the girls and getting to know them I've found that they aren't all really that 'pretty' or aren't any more beautiful than any other girl. What makes them attractive is their confidence.
 
Surely you have to have something to be confident about to actually be confident, right?
 
The answer is actually no. I was watching some of 'those' videos on YouTube and found that actually a stunning personality is actually what most boys are more attracted to.
 
Confidence is not about being perfect. The most confident people in life are able to be confident in spite of what really isn't perfect about themselves. The people who are the most attractive are the ones who don't allow the things about them physically to throw them off their game. They accept it and go on to be an interesting, fun, passionate and life loving human being.
 
That is ultimate confidence.
 
I have found that you should never give the power or status to people to walk all over you and you should never feel the need to justify anything you do because that is when you give up all your power. You should own it. Love it. Its doesn't matter what other people may think of you. Others throw negativity and criticism when you have something that they don't.
 
Nothing is more attractive nor beautiful than someone who is confident and unstoppable even when there may be a million reasons to be insecure about. That's the person others fear and believe they cannot even compete with.
 
So, walk like you deserve to be there and own your ground.
 
Priyanka xx

No comments :

Post a Comment