Sunday 8 November 2015

Shake Shack, Covent Garden


 Yes, I had work experience the whole week.
Yes, I was tired of filing things away.
Yes, I was craving a cheesy burger.
Yes, I was satisfied after finishing my food that day!
 
Last week some of my friends and I decided to take a trip down to Covent Gardens to meet up and grab some food, since I barely get to catch them for a chat now days.
 
I brought up the idea of eating at Lobster Kitchen since I have never eaten Lobster before but unfortunately one of my friends said they were allergic which was a great disappointment.
 
Then, we decided on going to Five Guys in Leister Square because so many people had told me they do the best burgers ever. I should learn to do my research because unfortunately all the burgers were beef (which I do not eat). One friend got the Five Guys Peanut Butter Milkshake and ohhhhh my godnesssss, it was heaven in a cup. Seriously, I can't express how damn creamy, smooth, thick and oh so good this milkshake was. I didn't get my own but we all shared from one cup. I can tell you now, it was gone in seconds.
 
Eventually, we reached Shake Shack in Covent Gardens, where I waited very impatiently for my 'Shroom Burger £8.50 (which was a crispy Portobello mushroom burger with melted cheese, lettuce, tomato and Shake Shack sauce), with Crispy Crinkle Cut Fries £2.95 and a Chocolate Peanut Butter Milkshake £5.25.
 
I would say that the fries and the burger were pretty good but the milkshake was no where near as good as the one from 5 Guys. Also, the burger and milkshake portions were incredibly small for the high price I paid. I would have also liked a little more cheese in the burger.
 
Where do you think the best burgers and milkshakes are in London? I would love to know!
 
Also check out my previous Shake Shack and burger experience here.
 
Priyanka xx

No comments :

Post a Comment