Wednesday 11 November 2015

Rimmel Lasting Finish Mono Blush Vs Max Factor Creme Puff Blush


Over summer, my favourite blush hit base.
 
And when my makeup hit base, man, I can get teary eyed.
 
I have been loving the Rimmel Lasting Finish Mono Blush in Santa Rose for a very long time. It is the perfect natural blush colour which also does the job of contouring my face quickly due to the way it compliments my, slightly tanned, skin.
 
The blush is incredibly easy to blend into the skin and has a smooth and flawless finish, even when you aren't trying hard. The product is very buildable, can be removed off the skin easily with a tissue (if you feel you have applied too much) and lasts all day. Even during the summer, when my face has been sweaty, this blush has not budged even the slightest off my face. I would say this colour would look great on pretty much any skin tone.
 
After my favourite Rimmel blush had run out, I felt adventurous and wanted to try something new. On another trip over to boots, I picked up Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in Seductive Pink but was a little disappointed with the product.
 
When I headed out, I wanted something that would do the job of a higher end product but for a drugstore price. I heard that these blushes where similar to the Hourglass Ambient Blush but I found that it looked overly bright and powdery on my skin. I found that I was taking a ridiculously long time to blend the blush into my face and even after all the time put in, I usually had to wipe some of the product off my skin again because it didn't look quite right.
 
Overall, I would heavily recommend the Rimmel Lasting Finish Blush to everyone out there! It really is a perfect blush for giving you a  luminous healthy and natural glow all year round.
 
Would you recommend any blushes that you have found give a healthy boost to your face?  
 
Priyanka xx

No comments :

Post a Comment