Sunday 31 January 2016

Meena Herbal Multani Face Mask






















Meena Herbal Multani for oil balancing
 
During my time in India, my sister, mother and I went to a parlour for pedicures and manicures. One strange thing I saw was that they used Multani Mud as a mask for our hands and arms as part of the manicure. I've never seen this in London!
 
We asked where we could find this clay and grabbed some from the shop next door because it is much cheaper than in the UK.
 
The Multani packet inside is a powder which I added rose water and a little honey to make a paste (you can also use milk and olive oil if you have dry skin). To prevent the paste from becoming slightly clumpy, you should mix a little amount of liquid at a time and add more if needed; it is recommended that you leave the mask on for 30 minutes. I found that my skin was definitely softer and brighter. It also helped reduce the appearance of any spots.
 
It is said that over time using Multani pigmentation and scars are less visible.... I guess I will have to see if it does work in the long run.
 
Have you ever used this type of mud mask? Which do you think works on your skin the best? Everybody is different!
 
Priyanka xx

No comments :

Post a Comment