Sunday 24 April 2016

Boroline Antiseptic Cream

 Scars, Dry Skin, Lips, Cuts, Grazes? Is your usual cream just not doing the job? Then you definitely haven't heard about Boroline.
 
Trust me, my family use this cream for pretty much everything skin related because it actually works!
We usually bring lots of tubes back from India when we go because its cheaper and UK stores don't sell it (but fortunately amazon do).
 
Boroline is an antiseptic white cream and has a slight perfumed smell to it which I don't mind. I really believe that it does what it says; it kills of bacteria and dries up the skin to allow it to heal faster.
 
I like to use a small amount all over my face as a night cream because I have acne scars and spots which means that Boroline hopefully should fight off the bacteria from spots and help the scars heal better.
 
Also, it is a great moisturiser for your skin, elbows, lips and knees and perfect for cuts and grazes.
 
I haven't tried or heard of any other product in the UK that could replace this cream but if you know of any, please let me know. Otherwise, I would recommend that you tried a tube from Amazon because it is SO handy to keep in your house as you will never know when you might need it!
 
Let me know if you liked the cream if you did buy it and any other uses you have found for it.
 
Priyanka xx

No comments :

Post a Comment