Sunday 17 April 2016

Mango, Banana Oatmeal ft The Wild Peanut Chocolatey

THE WILD PEANUT CHOCOLATEY IS THE BAE.
 
Just saying to y'all who haven't tried this peanut butter you have been missing out on life. You know that whole in your heart, well it's this that you have been missing your whole life.
 
And the best way I could ever breakfast is by putting all my favourite sweet goods together into one bowl... and dear ones, here I will show you exactly how to do it Priyanka-style 'fist pumps with a massive grin on her face'.
 


 



My question to you is do you like peanut butter, bananas, chocolate, mangos, breakfast, sunshine, pretty food photos that make you happy?
 
Then a) keep reading... and b) you and I have way to much in common not to be friends


Ingredients:
 
- 1/4 Cup Oats
- 1 tsp. Chia Seeds/ Hemp Seeds
- Water / Soya Milk to cook the oats (or other Non-Diary Milk)
-Cinnamon 
 
 Toppings :
 
- 1/2 coined Banana
- 1 tbsp. of The Wild Peanut Chocolaty
- 1/4 Chopped Mango and pulp  (if unavailable use tinned mangos but these unfortunately usually  have added sugars) 
- Few blueberries
- Desiccated Coconuts
- 3-4 almonds 
 
Method:
 
- Cook your oats as you would, I usually add hemp seeds/ chia seeds, a sprinkle of cinnamon and use soya milk to cook the oats in the microwave for 2 minutes (a minute at a time adding more milk if needed).  Feel free to cook more oats but I thought that the toppings made this a filling breakfast.
 
-When your oatmeal if cooked, chop 1/2 a banana into coins and place on the side of the bowl on top of the oatmeal. Alternatively you can fry bananas with honey in a small frying pan and add this to your oatmeal instead.
 
-Mix up The Wild Peanut Chocolaty with a spoon as the honey, natural oil and peanut usually separate
 
- Add I tsp. of the nut butter and place on the centre of the bowl (remember to lick the spoon of course!)
 
-  Add the mango, almonds, blueberries and coconuts beautifully on top .
 
-Take a snap of your breakfast and tweet it to me/ tag me in your Instagram photo because I would honestly LOVE to see it! 
 
Take a spoon and enjoy the bliss.
 
Now that feels like freedom right?
 
I really hope that you enjoy this recipe and try it out. The one thing that is killing me at the moment is the fact that I can't find anywhere that sells The Wild Peanut near me. Asda used to but for some crazy reason they stopped.... I think they wanted to act in my best interest to kill my addiction because it was getting pretty unhealthy anyways...
 
Let me know how you like your chocolate peanut butter and any of your favourite breakfast recipes would be appreciated in the comments below!
Priyanka xx

No comments :

Post a Comment