Friday 22 July 2016

Khiels Dark Spot Solution


If you have been reading my blog then you would know that dark spots are something I've had trouble with for a long time. Even thought things are hopefully heading in a positive direction, I'm still doing my best to find products that  could speed up the lightening process. 

Looking online I found there were many good reviews for Khiel's Dark Solution £36.00; even with the the pricy tag attached I decided that I wanted to give it a go. 

The solution is clear and light. I apply this morning and evening after cleansing my face with my La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel and after applying their Clarifying Lotion and before my face cream. 

Since using this products I feel that my dark spots have lightened but the results are not as dramatic as people claim for it to be. I think testing and trying for different products has also made me realise that the deal with dark spots is that they just take TIME TO FADE. 

Yep, so treatments might help but it will still be a wait depending on the darkness of your pigmentations.

How have you been dealing with with dark areas? Home treatments or products? Let me know below so I can also try them out!

Priyanka xx

No comments :

Post a Comment