Wednesday 27 July 2016

Smack Lobster Rolls, Dean Street Review




 
 By now I think you know that I am a foodie.
 
But I also always want o be healthy.
 
So, there The Weekly Cheat Meal began.
 
I am so glad I started to do this a while back because it means that I really savour and enjoy my meals out much more as it feels like a real treat. 
 
My real point here is that if you are in London and want to eat out then you MUST go to Smack Lobster Rolls on Dean Street (close to Leister Square Station). 
 
I have never tried fresh lobster before but these are the bomb. If you have never tried lobster rolls before, they are basically brioche type bread (and if you ask me looks like French Toast but doesn't taste like it) stuffed with plenty of lobster meat.
 
I went to dinner with my best friend and the man serving us suggested that we get 2 different rolls and share 1/2 of each because you know.... we are very indecisive people.
 
We had....
 
California
Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber, Avocado Mayo with Lime, Chives
 
Seven Samurai
Japanese Mayo, White Cabbage, Cucumber, Pickled Ginger, Spring Onions, Togarashi Spice
 
AND
 
Sweet Potato Fries & Smoke Paprika Salt
 
I was stuffed afterwards and omg I cannot tell you how impressed I was.
 
THEIR LOBSTER ROLLS AND SO DAMN GOOD!
 
We talked for ages and finished 6 packs of mayo and ketchup.....
 
One strange thing was that the lady surving us had never had lobster before. Surely, she's not qualified to work there, right?
 
Share your experiences of lobster rolls and your favourite places to eat in London. I always love to try something new!
 
Priyanka xx

No comments :

Post a Comment