Sunday 17 July 2016

Bootea - 14 Day Cleanse Review

 
 
I am guessing many of you have heard of the Bootea Teatox and are wondering if it actually helps you too lose weight before you go and spend your cash. 
 
When I was researching this I stumbled across a variety of opinions. Some people said that they saw no change what's so ever, some said that they definitely lost weight whilst others saw other benefits such as energy and clear skin. So what did I see when during and after the Teatox? One things you should keep in mind is that changes in your body may not directly be an outcome of the Teatox.

During: 
  • The morning after the night time tea I definitely felt that my stomach was cleared out in the bathroom...
  • I felt lighter and less bloated
  • I felt more energy and more positive towards my body changing
After: 
  • I did not appear to have lost very much lower belly fat 
  • There was no obvious FAT loss 
  • Did loose some weight (due to excretion etc.)
  • Felt I had better digestion
Do I recommend Bootea for fat loss? 
 
The answer unfortunately is no. Bootea can help with weight loss, help you debloat and be an amazing side help for my fitness and weight goals as you 'appear to loose weight' which may keep you motivated to get to the body you want. Also, it's definitely not a quick fix for the summer and won't work if you over eat during your day. However, it might be a good option if your already quite fit but have been on holiday and have been eating a decent amount of junk food ( or foreign cultured foods if you don't want to guilt yourself) that you usually wouldn't eat as it will help you get back on track. 
 
Have you tried any other Detox Teas/ Cleanses that have led to better results? If so I would love to know for next time I go and binge out on holiday. I heard something about banana island....anybody tried that? 

Priyanka xx

No comments :

Post a Comment