Monday 28 July 2014

Summer Prints and Photography


Yesterday my family and I went to a barbeque in Epping Forest and when I could escape, I dragged my newly qualified mini photographer (my little sister) with me into the woods to take some photographs. As you can see I only got my camera recently and its obviously taking me some time to learn how to use and jump into the world of blogging... but hey I'm getting there slowly but surely:)

...Whilst also learning the bothers of photo editing... 



 
Top: New Look Li Maya Printed Cami
 
Shorts: New Look Highwaist Denim Hotpants
 
Shoes: Clarks
(My favourite and most comfortable)
 
Nails: BarryM Gelly Hi Shine Nail Polish in Green Berry
(My most worn and loved colour this summer)
 
 
If you were thinking, yes I did go crazy in the New Look sales.
 
Do you have any photography/editing tips for me? How do you all manage your blogs?
 
Let me know :)
 
Priyanka xx
 

No comments :

Post a Comment