Thursday 31 July 2014

Things That Make Me Happy #4 Breakfast


Breakfast time... It's the motivation of my uprising from my (very) comfortable bed to my (also) comfortable kitchen.

I love breakfast. Its a statement and a fact. I'm not going to bore you with 'because breakfast is the most important meal of the day' even though it is true. If you start to make that little effort every morning to make something healthy and yummy to eat, you will start to feel a whole lot more fuelled and energized (I promise!) To be honest my brain does not work until I have satisfied my tummy and my mind in the morning... I am also proud to say I have never left home without breakfast (how is that even legal?)

Sometimes, I'm so sad that I plan the night before...but that's just me and I do it because it makes me happy :)

If you were to minus my Coffee Mondays and Thursdays from my routine, I would no longer have any motivation to get up any day of the week.

How do you like my oat pancakes topped with, bananas, berries, almond butter (my version of coconut almond butter from http://www.delightedmomma.com/2012/03/almond-coconut-butter.html), and not to mention to be drizzled with dark chocolate; because really who doesn't need chocolate in their life?
 
Happy Breakfasting!
 
Priyanka xx
 
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment