Sunday 20 July 2014

Things That Make Me Happy #3 Starbucks, Coconuts and Coffee :)


When the sun shines, the sky is blue, I'm with my friends and I bump into a Starbucks cafe; my life is complete.

I could go on and on about my obsession and true love for coffee but I will save you the pain (for now) because that is for a whole other post.

BUT  I have a major thing for coconuts. I add it to everything from oatmeal, to cakes, in my almond butter, as a pancake topping because it just makes them taste so good.

Please don't be surprised if you see a (many) more photos of my much loved Starbucks and coffee because its finally the summer holidays ,after what seemed a never ending countdown from the end of last summer, and I'm planning to go to many cafés around London.

My curiosity leads me to so many places...

Coffee anyone? Next time it will be coconut bras and grass skirts in Hawaii.

Priyanka xx

No comments :

Post a Comment