Sunday 12 October 2014

A Sunday's Unwind...

05/10/14 Sushi from Costco
Sunday Funday.

I like that.

A lot.

After a week of school, work, revision, work, lack of sleep, stress and everything else annoying in this world (which includes walking to school in the wind and creating a mess of my newly washed, blow dried hair - as you can see I have been working on a solution for  here) a Saturday's sleep in and my Sunday Routine is the most relaxing and appreciated thing in the week.

Even after a week of hard work my dad finds that 'The whole house should not be sleeping until 9am' is the right statement to be making. How ridiculous.

My Sundays goes a little like this:

- I usually get up at 8am, hope that its sunny (that hope soon fades away as its no longer summer),  then get dressed, put on the washing and eat my hot apple oatmeal which I usually eat before my run for energy.

- As fast as I can, I start to hoover the house; I figured there are always ups and downs with living in a 3 floor house... I mean it take a damn hour to hoover it all.

- I'm always being told off for being late everywhere, but they don't understand it not always me. I get dragged into all sorts of things (mostly tidying up my little brother and sister's mess) so I'm mostly late to my '10 o'clock' run with my friend.

-I love running! It seriously wakes me up and clears my mind ready for another week at school. It is getting colder so it's going to get increasingly difficult to get me out and running especially in the gloomy drizzles.

- Once I get home I have the 'worlds longest shower', put on a facemask, dry my hair and eat (an exciting) lunch.

I usually do some art homework, get my bag and lunch ready and chill.

I can confirm that this is so much more awesome than it sounds, seriously.

Just imagine if no one came up with the idea of having a 'weekend' ?

What does your weekend usually consist of? Let me know :)

Priyanka xx

No comments :

Post a Comment