Monday 6 October 2014

New Buys | Denman Thermoceramic Barrel


Winter and my hair doesn't seem to get on very well.

No, that would be an understatement.

They hate each other.

I preach the whole, 'Embrace What Your Born With' thing but I do wish that my hair was a little more manageable because the lovely kinks at the front of my hair are not very lovely at all.

I watched some videos to see how to blow dry the front of your hair so I flows away from the face when I realised that I really need a round brush.

The annoying thing about me is when I want something, I will do my best to get it as soon as possible, so I bought the Denman Thermoceramic Barrel from Boots for £8.79, which by the way, I have been absolutely loving!

I does everything it says I will: smooth, high speed, quick and simple styling. I tried straightening my hair with this and it took me just under 20 minutes which is incredibly fast compared to other times where it has taken me around an hour (yes, imma stingy perfectionist). It can also curl your hair but I have yet to try that puzzle.

Seriously, don't take my word for how helpful a round brush is... go out and buy one and then thank me for making your life that little bit less complicated:)

Priyanka xx



No comments :

Post a Comment