Wednesday 24 September 2014

Things That Make Me Happy #6 Coffee


We all saw this one coming eventually...


I love the brumble of the kettle in the morning, the bitter sweet smell that drifts in the air once the  water bubbles into the coffee; releasing the aroma and energy that bursts softly in the room.

Most of all, I adore the bitter but not quite sweet taste that sparks all my neurons; awakening and  breathing life into me and preparing me to be more than energetic to live the day.

Sometimes I put my unwinding, drifting dreams into my cup of coffee whilst other times I realise I spend too much time admiring it.

I think that this picture puts all my ideas and feeling about coffee into one photo: coffee comes from different, exotic parts of the world and by drinking coffee it takes me to so many places and inspires me to do so many new things with an open, active mind.

The fact is that any country you travel to, there must be a coffee shop somewhere, being there for someone who needs it.

I might get excited over coffee often, but there is a good reason - it's an act of celebration towards life :D

Take me to a coffee shop and you won't get rid of me.

Tell me you like coffee and that's all I'll talk to you about.

Drink coffee with me... you must be my best friend.

I am scared that by drinking coffee regularly it will stop affecting me and that it will merely be a drink rather than a stimulus.... is that really true?

Who else loves coffee mornings?

Priyanka xx

No comments :

Post a Comment