Sunday 7 September 2014

Let's Keep These Bright Colours Going

Hey did I tell you about the time that I spent a heck lot of money in the New Look summer sales?

Well it happened.

 It was real.

 I felt so damn awesome after that.

One of the tops that I purchased was this one, it really caught my eye on the hangers; I think it was the really bright colours (but don't trust me with that) and I had an instant 'O.M.G in need this in my closet' moment.

I wore this out with my friends and I felt so 'summery' and happy...you know that really good feeling.

I think that this is a real statement top and keeping the accessories minimal is key. It would look really nice with heels -  actually so trendy; but I cant wear heels to save my life and I don't own a pair so that sucks.



 

 
 
Together lets conquer the world with bright, bold colours, high heels, the summer heat and girl power.
 
Are you in?
 
Or are you in?
 
Priyanka xx
 


No comments :

Post a Comment