Friday 19 September 2014

Natural and Glowy Everyday Foundation


I'm getting older. It's a fact. It's really terrifying but it's happening.

It seems as though as I'm getting older, the more picky I'm getting with how I look all the time and that means my makeup routine has changed quite a lot since summer began.

I have been loving L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation because its very light on the skin but also gives a hint of fresh faced colour which is great since my tan is wearing off and my radiance is dying out (how incredibly sad).

I apply a little (less than a whole pump) of the foundation on the back of my hand and then use my finger to dot it mainly under my eyes then a little more on my chin and forehead.

Using my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush I use little circular motions to blend it into my face. This brush is amazing for blending a little product evenly across my whole face; if you haven't brought a Real Techniques brush yet, the chances are your missing out!

I also dot the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer under my eyes and on any blemished and blend it in with my brush.

If I feel that I'm need a little more waking up I put a little bit of Rimmel Match Perfection Highlighting Concealer in the inner corners of my eyes.


That's my base done.

Now for the rest of my face...

What is your favourite day to day foundation? |Do you have any tips and tricks on how you apply it?

Priyanka xx

No comments :

Post a Comment