Saturday 6 September 2014

What's in my School Bag?


 
 
Its that time of year when we're all back at school or work and back to our busy schedule. This year I haven't been the most organised person because usually I buy my school bag before school actually starts. Oops.

So I did drag my dad to Marks and Spencer's  midweek on a run to get a little more organised. It was a success though, I love my new bag! I have always had trouble finding a strong bag, that looks good and will do the job of  holding way too many books all year round... you should really be feeling sorry for me.

I thought I would share with you the things that I have in my bag practically all year round.

  • Mini Nivea Hand cream: My hands tend to get so dry and irritating, especially during the winter months

  • Baby Lips/ Lip Balm: When your lips are dry and you don't know why...

  • Body Spray: After P.E. essential :)

  • Pencil Case: Here you see a fully stocked pencil case but fast forward a few weeks and I guarantee that there wont be much inside since everyone likes to 'borrow' my pens without asking

  • Keys: I need and would like to get back into my house. Also I have my locker key, USB and lots of key rings that I have supposedly been collecting from the past years of my life.

  • On average around 4 exercise books, school diary/planner and reading book: I just borrowed 'Looking for Alaska' by John Green from my friend since I've hear that its really good. I cant wait to start reading it, the only annoying thing is that I am a really slow reader because everything in the entire world seems to crop up in my head when I open up a book. Interesting.

  • Umbrella: I live in England. Enough said there.

  • Water bottle: I like to keep hydrated but sometimes it can get annoying especially when I've downed a bottle of water by break and another by lunch and it seems as though I spend all my free time in the toilet. Thank you to my friends though for not leaving me after 4 years together. Much appreciated.

  • Purse, Travel Card, money: Wait, no money. I'm sure I spent all of it during the summer. Damn.

  • Oil Blotting Sheets, hair band and bobby pins: For that much loved, much hated mid-day physical education class.

  • Paracetamol: Work (and people) can give you a headache.

  • Fruit and Lunch: I really don't like 'school dinners' and I really don't think it's at all 'healthy' as much as they insist it is. Better make my own yummy lunch than complain really.

What essential things do you keep in your school/work bag?

Priyanka xx








No comments :

Post a Comment