Sunday 26 October 2014

Berry Belicious Breakfast Yogurt Parfait

 
 
BREAKFAST.
 
It is the most important meal of the day.
 
I'm not even going to let you try and argue.
 
Its a fact.
 
So don't skip it !
 
 
I bet you are all grabbed by my 'spur of the moment' title idea.
 
Because I'm pretty surprised by my own creativity :)
 

Its so important to kick start your day the right way and there is not better way to do it than a fully nutritious, filling, healthy meal to provide you with plenty of energy in the morning.

This is quick and easy, so as long as you have the ingredients you have no excuses.

You will need:

- Your favourite bowl

- 1 Banana Sliced into 'coins'

- A handful of Raspberries / Blueberries/ Blackberries/ Strawberries... (what I am trying to say is - any berry of your choice!)

-Fat Free Yogurt (I used Onken Strawberry)

- Granola - I would suggest Special K Granola because not only does it taste good but it is lower in calories, fat and is notorious :)

-Chia Seeds (Optional)

- A Spoon

- A Chair

- Yourself

- Your mouth

I think that covers pretty much everything.

Let me know what your all time favourite breakfast is and if you enjoyed this recipe!

Priyanka xx





2 comments :

  1. I try not to skip breakfast, but it is easier sometimes... This does look delicious, I really should try harder!

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you think about it, you starve your body of food for around 10 hours...girl needs her food in the morning!

    ReplyDelete