Sunday 15 February 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everybody!
 
How was dinner with your other half?
 
Did you have a girls night out?
 
Romantic walk?
 


 Or a  romantic movie by yourself (The Notebook- which everyone can't believe I still hadn't watched), listening to Taylor Swift's epic new album, feeling a little sorry for yourself, having Chinese noodles and duck (the sauce is always on point though) then being accompanied by your sweet, much loved friends Ben and Jerry to join you for some left over cake?
 
Well that's exactly how my Valentine's Day went.
 
And actually I'm really happy it did because sometimes I can be really good company for myself, especially when I just need some time alone. Really all my family know is that I was revising and that's good enough since they did leave me all alone. Anyway these things are meant to happen because I'm a teenager.
 

What did you get up to? I bet it was so much more exciting than my day in...

Priyanka xx

No comments :

Post a Comment