Sunday 8 February 2015

Infusion...Talking About Tea...

Well I love a cuppa' tea.
 
Or four,
If you will.
Thank you
 
 I used to hate Green Tea. Many people hate the taste of green tea and I completely understand why but now I drink the stuff religiously. So much that a) my dad is purchasing it in bulk b) I spend half my time waiting for water to boil in the kettle and c) it seems so wrong and I feel horrible if (I ever) go a whole day without it.

I'm not really sure who can sympathise with me at this current moment but I hope I never get deprived of my healthy tea drinking habit - it just calms me and my stomach down and its especially ideal in these bitter cold winter months.


I also like drinking Peppermint tea after I eat dinner and before I go to sleep as it aids digestion which is great because we tend to have dinner a bit late sometimes - even though I hate it- and don't have time to 'walk it off '.

Not a tea drinker?

There are so many types of herbal teas that you might actually begin to like and add to your everyday schedule. I just tried Ginger tea with blends of cinnamon, cloves and liquorice and it seems pretty nice to me... maybe you'll develop your very own Priyanka-styled obsession over it - you never know unless you try.


What's you favourite type of tea? The old but much loved PG tips?

Priyanka xx

No comments :

Post a Comment