Wednesday 18 February 2015

Skin Care Routine

Let's skip to the truth.
 
My skin isn't great.
 
Its okay most of the time but it does scar easily which means that I usually don't completely ditch the makeup if I'm going out - but as they say there is more to a girl's beauty than makeup *does an advert style cheesy thumbs up and wink*
 

1) First thing's first in the morning with Neutrogena 2-in-1 Wash and Mask - this is the first face wash I have ever bought and have loved it ever since my best friend recommended it to me. I  tried different cleansers in between but my heart has taken me back to this one.

2) For when I'm going out, I use Fade Out Day Cream which is supposedly meant to fade out dark pigmentation and lighten the skin. Truthfully, I'm not sure how much I can back the statement because I have been using it for a pretty long time but what's the harm still carrying on, right?

3) Twice a week I use Superdrug's Aloe Vera De-Stressing Mud Mask which I talked about another blog post here.

4) I've practically stolen all my mum's things from clothes, perfume and obviously face things including Boot's Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Exfoliating Face Scrub which does beautiful things to your skin and smells so damn refreshing!

5) E45 - Its a must bedtime because it puts back all the moisture from your skin that you've probably been missing during the day... and it makes a fantastic hand cream for those grubby little hands.

6) Red spot? *Instantly picks up Neutrogena's Rapid Clear Treatment* It cools down the red thing on your face and lets your breath again. AaaahhhhIf that doesn't help, putting some tooth paste on one actually does!

7) I just recently purchased Bio-Oil in attempt to fade out some scarring but I am yet to know if it really does help. Have you tried it? Please let me know if it does help because my hopes are set high.

8) Finally a product most of you haven't heard of because my family usually buys it (in bulk!) when we go abroad because it is a massive life saver! No. Literally when you hurt your knee as a child and have to deal with tormenting pain and blood Boroline dries and clears everything up in a few days. I started to use it on my face where there may be a raw scar or its a little dry at night and it has helped so much to heal things up.

What is your swear-by skin care product? Do you have any recommendations?

Priyanka xx




1 comment :

  1. Ooh this looks so nice! I think skincare is just as important as makeup, and you've definitely got it down. xx
    emcharlie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete