Monday 23 February 2015

In Need of that Daily Motivation?

 
 I need it.
 
Hence the religious pinning of motivational quotes and now this...
 
 
Yes, exam season is rapidly approaching, my mind is buzzing with all sorts of thoughts from where I might end up in September, things I would like to do in the summer, where I might end up in 5 years and in 10 (lets hope somewhere like New York or California).
 
And truthfully, this is to remind myself that I need to step up my game and I most certainly can kick these times in the face in the most badass of ways...oh, how cheeky I can be if I put my mind to it ....


I've always been into decorating my room with magazine pages and photos but I think that the quotes give a great touch and a sense of development because I can get a little agitated when I don't see myself going anywhere.

One thing I am weary of is that if anyone comes into my room they tend to look and read everything on my wall so please note to yourself that you should avoid writing up a bucket list containing things such as 'Go Skinny Dipping with my Best Friend' or anything of a similar nature.

I may or may not be talking from personal experience.

If you give it a go, you could really inspire yourself and shake up the appearance of your room :)

How do you decorate your room? Clean and tidy or downright messy?

Priyanka xx

No comments :

Post a Comment