Saturday 23 August 2014

Spending Summer This Way and That...

Summer is nearly over.

What? That went way too fast for me and to be truthful its completely unfair that I spend ALL year looking forward to summer and making plans for it to play in fast forward.

I'm not going to give up though, I'm going to always make it sunny in my head all the time and nothing (not even the famous British weather) is going to dull my sunshine :)

So here are the exiting things I spend the last couple of weeks doing:

-Made a bonfire and then sang and danced around it (sorry neighbours)

-Watched The Fault in our Stars and came out with my 3 friends all in tears. I'm the sensitive, dreamy type that cries at movies and songs; keep that in mind.

-Drank lots of Starbucks and annoyed my mum by bringing home the plastic cup with my name on every time...more about that here


-Had the most amazing day out in Oxford Street and Hyde Park for my friends birthday which you can see here

-Had a proper picnic in the park ...twice!


- Ate colourful, way too pretty to eat but I'm gonna eat anyway macaroons


-Got my makeup done in mac

-Attempted to skateboard but ended up sitting on it being pulled by my friend

-Went berry picking and tennis playing

-Did way too much baking


-Went to Lake District with my family



-Used my new camera a ton more


-Had barbeques (the most summer-ish thing you have to do)

-Roasted marshmallows on the barbie (she says in a failed Australian accent)


-Splashed my cash in the New Look sales for summer clothes


-Wore shorts practically every day...yes, that makes me very happy 

-Bought a milk frother to make posh looking coffee :)

- Indulged in ice-cream after a long time


- Actually got tanned


-Volunteered at my local library

- Started to get my inspirational wall ready




- And the rest of the time I spent sleeping, eating, watching movies, reading 'The Maze Runner', being lazy, sleeping and dreaming...


Lets all wish that summer comes again soon.

How have you all spent your gorgeous summer days?

Priyanka xx

No comments :

Post a Comment