Saturday 30 August 2014

My Girls | Westfield | Shopping | Frozen Yougurt |

Summer. Summer. Summer.

Yes, Priyanka we understand so stop lazing around and get out of the house.

So, I decided that I needed to get back on the London Underground and go to Westfield Shopping City. For some reason I love the tube, apart from the obvious filth everywhere; it gives me freedom because I can go anywhere. I guess really you only appreciate these things when they come infrequently and not when you have to travel my train everyday to work.

One day I do want to travel to lots of different countries, see new places, meet new people and do new things but it seems as though I have some years to pass until then so I'm going to make the most of it - the most of now.



Don't these babies look delish? We were hungry okay. Who can resist some Yoomoo Frozen Yogurt in a shopping mall full of cafes and restaurants anyway?

To be fair they do look like a piece of art, even though I was a fail at using the machine at the 'create your own station'...well I'm no ice-cream maker we've all discovered. 


Did I tell you I love my friends so very much? Who else would I have to annoy and drag around with me...

 
We did pop into New Look to try on some heels and I discovered that I can't walk in heels to save my life! They hurt. Forget about walking, just standing in them hurts. I praise everyone who can do it all day every day, I really do.


See ya from the top.

I got dared, so I did and before any staff could tell me to go up the right escalator instead of running up the one going downwards.

More walking, eating, drinking Monster for 'energy' since the shopping centre is so big. We also managed to play hide and seek in Holister claiming it's 'too dark' to shop in and annoyed a ton load of people on our way. Next time its elevator pranks I promise.

We're here to make childish memories right?

Priyanka xx

No comments :

Post a Comment