Sunday 5 July 2015

Malin + Goetz : Grapefruit Face Cleanser, Vitamin e Face Moisturizer and Lip Moisturizer Review


 
With my £5 WHSmith voucher I knew exactly what I was going to buy.
 
I needed a magazine.
 
Yes.
 
One of those glossy, white, fashion and beauty filled magazines that I hadn't even dared to touch because of those exams that I have now completely erased for my memory- and for a very good cause.
 
Nobody really likes being locked in studying.
 
And lucky me, a travel size Malin +Goetz set was what I got with my July edition of Elle.
 
Grapefruit Face Cleanser
 
This is a really hydrating and gentle face cleanser which actually smells really lovely! I feel like that this would be better to use in the morning when you know you haven't been sweating and don't need to properly remove any makeup or dirt from your face as you would do in the evening.
 
It doesn't foam up very much and has a similar gel like texture as the Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel which I also brought a year ago in a travel size version when I was out camping.
 
This would be great for people with especially sensitive skin but cleans skin just as well.
 
Vitamin e Face Moisturiser
 
On the back of the product it does recommend using a small amount of product because it is very concentrated. However, a usually moisturize my face a little more (even if that means I might have to put on a little more powder on my face, to prevent any oiliness) as my skin is on the slightly more dry side.
 
That being said, using more product on my face worked better for me, but I would not recommend this as a night cream as it doesn't have enough creaminess to lock in moisture during the night.  
 
Lip Moisturizer
 
If all lip balms and all Vaseline tins were this good, I would be smothering the gels all over my lips all day, so much that people around me would be heavily concerned!
 
The product is a clear gel like substance and is so immensely hydrating that you only actually need the tiniest amount on your lips to feel like they are fully moisturized. I also found that the hydration lasts a very long time, doesn't easily wash off under a little water or whilst eating food. The best thing is that it makes your lips look much smoother.
 
It is really a pleasant surprise and I think everyone would love it as basic lip product.
 
I really need to find a lip moisturiser, as perfect as this one, but one that is more readily available. If anyone has any recommendations I would love to know!
 
Priyanka xx

2 comments :

  1. I tried a Malin & Goetz lip balm too and really liked it! I really like the Nuxe lip balm, but I dont know if thats sold everywhere.. the eos ones are pretty good too.

    Samantha Series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard that the Nuxe balm is 'like magic'! I am definitely going invest in an Eos balm next time I go out shopping.

      Delete