Friday 3 July 2015

Taylor Swift Concert Hyde Park








 
 








 Yes. It happened. It really did. And it was beautiful.

It was an incredible night and I'm so glad that I could be there with my best friend so we could share our love for Taylor together.

I hope my memories will remain as vivid as the excitement, rush and build up of the whole day.

The venue was perfect (I could smell gorgeous food everywhere) and the day was sunny and hot so we all had to accept that everyone was sweating by the end of the day from jumping around screaming the lyrics of her songs at the top of our voices.

The funny thing is even grown men (in their 30s) knew all the lyrics, of all her songs, off by heart as well as I did. I will happily praise that aspect of their personalities!

We were standing up for more than 4 hours, at a skin tight distance to everyone in the crowd since she also had Vance Joy, John Newman and Ellie Golding singing before her. The loveliest thing is that Taylor not only sang the new songs from her album 1989 but also really old classics as the much adored 'Enchanted' and 'Love Story' (they never get old).

And so the day all ended with hungrily scoffing down a Chicken Legend Burger with chips from McDonalds, at 12 am on the hot and sticky tube home.

Priyanka xx

No comments :

Post a Comment