Wednesday 8 July 2015

Prom Photos 2015







Everyone was talking about prom, dresses, shoes, hair, makeup and of course suits since last year and it has already passed by.
 
Not only was the venue very beautiful, but everyone looked gorgeous... even effortless; but I know that the boys took at least a few hours to look as smart as they did!
 
The day was hot and sunny but I must admit that the night didn't last as long as I hoped it would have lasted as the DJ called out the last song at 11 pm. Now that is a little early don't you think?  There were food bites, drinks and the all special 'Prom King and Queen' who also shared a dance together.
 
It was lovely to see that people I have seen almost every day, for the past 5 years of my life, all came together to dance and share this last night before people move away and our year group is lost to a new herd of students.
 
If I had one last wish for everyone it would be: never forget these years.
 
Priyanka xx

No comments :

Post a Comment